The real estate prices in Turkey are affected by the huge investments done by the Turkish government in a positive way for the favor of real estate investors.
The Istanbul Tunnel project, which is being prepared for construction, is the first of its kind in the world since it will also include an underground railway inside. Which will link the Asian and European continents from under the sea and which 6.5 million people will be use it on a daily basis when it is completed. Experts say property prices in the tunnel areas will see an unprecedented rise in prices.
Real estate experts clarify that the areas listed below on the European and Asian continents of Istanbul will be significantly affected by this tunnel and will be reflected in the real estate prices in these areas:
- Kartal Tabe district and Zohto Pasha district located in the Bakirkoy district in the European section of Istanbul.
- The Merkarz district in the Pahtali Eflar region in the European section of Istanbul.
- Ahmed Nazif Gorman district in Gongoran district in the European section of Istanbul.
- Maltabe district, the district of Effendi district and the Sitt Nizam district in the Zitinburno area in the European section of Istanbul.
- Tabar Dar Tuhi Tubgular neighborhood in Ayub district in the European section of Istanbul.
- Topkapi district and Kara Gomeruk district in the Al Fatih area in the European section of Istanbul.
- Sotologa, Halajioglu and Arunak Taba neighborhoods in Bayaoğlu district in the European section of Istanbul.
- Talaat Pasha and Gorsui district in the Kagit district in the European section of Istanbul.
- Ezzat Pasha neighborhood, Khaleda Adib Evar district, Khalil Refaat Pasha district, Macidiakoy district, Assan Taba district in the sisli area, and a nasbatia district in the region of Besiktash in the European section of Istanbul.
In addition to the significant positive impact on this project on the areas of Tonezada, Gozgunguk, Yerevan, Agipadam and Onalan in the Asian section of the city.
The impact of this tunnel is evident now on real estate prices, where the surrounding areas are clearly of increasing demand now, given the huge tunnel of many vital advantages related to the easy transport between the outskirts of the metropolitan city, also the access to the European continent and the Asian continent with great ease Too. The fact that the tunnel will be available for use by both cars and underground trains. The metro will only 1.5 million people use it on a daily basis and the total number of beneficiaries will reach 6.5 million daily.