Turkey's real estate sector is becoming more and more popular over time. Istanbul is one of the most attractive cities in Turkey in terms of real estate.
Branded projects are more attractive to investors and significantly contribute to the development of their districts.
The following are six prominent districts favored by in investors to invest in Istanbul:
- Arnavutkoy: The prices of apartments and floors in this districts are increasing very rapidly, due to the proximity of the third airport and the third bridge in the city.
- Silla: Silla is one of the most attractive areas of investment in the last five years. The wonderful nature adds value to this area and is also being recognized by investors. There are many real estate projects that attract investors to the region.
- Baykuz: The district is characterized by a wide network of roads linking it with the district of Uskuduar and many other vital areas, and the region is witnessing the rise of many large real estate projects.
- Basaksehir: Basaksehir district continues to move forward to become one of the most attractive districts for investors in Turkey. The district is very quick to attract new projects and to attract the region to many large commercial projects.
- Tuzla: The district is expected to witness a significant increase in real estate prices after the completion of the air train project to be established soon, and the area is located near the Third airport and the metro line.
- Kartal: Kartal is one of the most urbanized areas in the region. The new metro line, which has recently opened in the region, has contributed significantly to increasing demand for real estate and is expected to continue rising significantly.