• Stark Express Project is located in the strategic highway Basin Express that connects the motorways E80 and the highway E5 that extends to the third bridge and the third airport.
• The complex is an architectural masterpiece designed by the French designer Philippe Stark.
• It is a complex with integrated services where all what you need will be in your hands within the complex as it contains service facilities, shops, and cafes.
• The project is located near the station that is going in the near future to connect Ataköy and the Metrobüs Line with the Mall Of Istanbul.
• Stark Express Project has a very unique location, which contains a lot of hotels, important office towers, many hospitals, educational institutions, and shopping centers. Moreover, the Mall of Istanbul is only 3 minutes away, and 212 Mall is only 700 meters away.
• Stark Express Project consists of two buildings of 32-storey and 721 apartments.
• The area of the project is 17.226 m2.
• The project contains apartment types of 0 +1 until 2 +1.
• Restaurants, cafes, and shops.
• Isolation system between apartments and central conditioning and heating system.
• Playing yards for children.
• Cinema within the complex.
• Indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
• Football and basketball fields.
• The complex is characterized by smart homes system allowing the apartments remote control.
• A gym and a Turkish bath.
• Indoor and outdoor parking.
• Security guard and surveillance cameras round the clock.
|Notes||Rooms + Salons Count||Minimum Area (m2)||Bathrooms||Parking Slots||
|1||-||1 + 0||47||1||1||130.000|
|2||-||1 + 1||61||1||1||168.000|
|3||-||2 + 1||113||2||1||300.000|
|Yalova||7° C||scattered thunderstorms|
|Bursa Province||-1° C||cloudy|
December 27, 2016 14:00