• Far from the subway station about 500 meters, which facilitates access to the city center.
• 20 minutes from the road to Istanbul, the third airport, which gives it a significance for future opportunities.
• Magnificent view of the Belgrade Forest, and the Bosporus.
The total area is 46.000 m2 and it consists of 3 towers:
1.Residential tower rising 278 m and involving 830 residence flat.
2.Office tower rising 278 m and involving 530 offices.
3.Hotel tower rising 200 m and involving 300 5 stars' rooms.
• Swimming pools (outdoor - indoor), and swimming pool for the kids.
• Cameras, and security around the clock.
• Fitness center
• Gardens, and games for children.
• Electric lifts, lift for heavy weights.
• Large shopping center at the entrance of the towers.
• Spa, sauna, sun terrace.
• Generator, water tank reservoir.
• Entrance to the Metro from inside of the project.
• Shopping center, salon and hospitality.
• Fire exit, and Electric rods.
• Enclosed Parking.
• Payment method: 30% in advance and the rest by installments for a period of 24 months.
|Notes||Rooms + Salons Count||Minimum Area (m2)||Bathrooms||Parking Slots||
|1||0 + 1||54||1||1||240.000|
|2||1 + 1||86||1||1||350.000|
|3||2 + 1||116||2||1||474.000|
|4||3 + 1||198||2||2||805.000|
|5||4 + 1||252||2||2||1.600.000|
|Ankara||22° C||mostly cloudy|
|Trabzon||23° C||mostly cloudy|
|Bursa Province||19° C||cloudy|
September 25, 2017 15:00