Find now luxury apartments for sale in Istanbul. Just 1K from the cost of the Bosphorus strait. Connect imtilak.net and enjoy high-class life
Good chance to own Istanbul luxury apartment for sale
- The project is located in the region of
Trappia- Istanbul, 1 km from the coast of the Bosphorus Strait and near the famous Belgrade Forest, where the picturesque nature and fresh air with luxurious finishing and smart control systems in the apartments.
- The project is close to the metro station and the bus station as well as few minutes from Istanbul's second and third bridges, making it easy to reach the city center within in Istanbul.
- The project is surrounded by a number of commercial centers and hospitals such as Istinia Park,
AbicamHospital and many other services and schools that provide you with all you need.
• Payment method: 35% down payment and the rest by installment for 24 months.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|1+1||90 M²||1||224,000 $|
|2+1||148 M²||2||461,000 $|
|3+1||192 M²||2||476,000 $|
|4+1||297 M²||3||605,000 $|
- The Luxury apartments for sale in Istanbul-IMT-103 project consists of 11 buildings with 4 floors, containing 256 residential units.
- The project land area is 15,300 square meters.
- Available Types 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + 1 and Duplex apartments.
- Excellent finishing for apartments and smart control systems.
- Outdoor swimming pools with Jacuzzi and children's pools.
- Kids Games and Gardens.
- Fitness center, steam rooms, and sauna.
- Pool room and table.
- Heating floor and warehouse 3 m 2 for each apartment.
- Earthquake-resistant buildings.
- Closed and opened parking spaces.
- Spare water tanks and generators.
- The Security guard and surveillance cameras around the clock.
- Prices do not include VAT.
- Apartments with a net area under 150 m 2 are taxed 8%.
- Apartments exceeding 150% are taxed 18%. To see more about Istanbul luxury apartments for sale in Istanbul projects through this link
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey