Apartments for sale in Istanbul Asian side now by Imtilak.net. You can invest in Aydos Park. The project is considered an important investment opportunity
Property For Sale In Istanbul Asian side - Aydos Park Project
- The project is located in the Asian side of Istanbul in Sanjak tepe, away from city hustles, which is characterized by the magnificent views on Aydos forests which provides pure air for the residents and includes aydos archaeological Castle, besides of the wonderful lake within the forest.
- The project is considered an important real estate investment Turkey opportunity for several reasons, first: because of its proximity to Sanjak Tepe futuristic metro station, second: planning to make telpherage over the charming forest offers endless fun when navigating over the forest, furthermore its proximity to sabiha airport makes its position more strategic, so there is a high possibility that the prices of the apartments in the project will rise in the future.
- The project is adjacent to many commercial shopping centers, restaurants and cafes in addition to many hospitals.
- Now, It's great chance to invest in Istanbul Turkey through Turkey real estate agents to get officially granted citizenship.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|1+1||70 M²||1||0 $|
|2+1||105 M²||2||0 $|
|3+1||120 M²||2||0 $|
- The project area is 50,000 m2 consisted of residential towers containing 914 residential apartments differs in area.
- Gardens and playgrounds.
- Opened Swimming pool and children pool.
- Closed parking lots.
- Fitness center and sauna.
- Permanent security and surveillance cameras.
- Water reservoir and electricity generators.
- Electric elevators, earthquake resistance building.
- Payment method: 20% in advanced and the rest installment over 48 months.
- 12% discount for cash payment.
- It's good opportunity to invest in Istanbul now, and know more about apartment for sale Istanbul asian side here.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey