Buy now Magnificent apartments in a project located in a vital center in the city of Istanbul in Bahçeşehir, close to Istanbul's third airport. imtilak.net
Real Estate For Sale in Istanbul Turkey:
The project is located in Bahçeşehir, a new vital center in Istanbul.
Strategically located, Bahçeşehir district is one of the nearby areas leading to Istanbul's third airport. The project is also close to a futuristic metro station linking the district with the city center.
- The district contains a range of shopping malls, tourism and entertainment projects, as well as a hospital within the project and many shops belonging to the same project.
- The project is a real investment opportunity due to the continuous rise in prices in the region due to many new large housing projects that involve under the Turkish government plan to expand and establish 60,000 housing units in Bahçeşehir.
1. 40% down payment and the rest by installments for 24 months. 2. 50% down payment and the remaining installment for 36 months.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|2+1||133 M²||2||152,000 $|
|3+1||185 M²||3||183,000 $|
- The real estate for sale in Istanbul - IMT-113 project is divided into three main phases: the first phase ends in June 2018, the second and third phase ends in June 2019.
- The project consists of 718 apartments divided into 9 blocks.
- The project land area is 46.800 square meters.
- In the project, there are apartment types from 0 + 1 to 3 + 1 in different areas, the first two phases contain 2 + 1 and 3 + 1.
- 231 shopping units around the project.
- Gardens and green spaces within the project.
- Turkish bath, sauna, and indoor swimming pools.
- Banks, restaurants, and cafes will be within the shops of the project itself.
- Amusement Parks and Playgrounds.
- Nearby schools.
- Fitness center and gym.
- Security and surveillance cameras around the clock. To see more about real estate for sale in Istanbul through this link
- Find similar Real Estate For Sale in Istanbul Turkey
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey